The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Zeiss ZM 25 f2.8 biogon 6 bit - excellent condition £575

jonoslack

HI There
I haven't had a great deal of success selling here (obviously you all know me!).
However, I'm trying to clear out a few little used articles so as to raise some funds for a foolish and unnecessary project (and everybody likes them!).

So - here is my nice clean 25mm Zeiss biogon (I'll post pictures if anyone is interested).

It is 6 bit coded to come up as a 24 elmarit on the M8, and thus brings up the correct framelines. It also has the original Mount (in case you want to use it on the M9).

I'll throw in an IR filter (it really is a joy on the M8)

£575 - plus carriage costs outside the UK (included in the UK). Paypal accepted, no extra charge - cheque accepted (wait for clearance before shipping). Swift, Iban etc all cool.

How CAN you resist!

all the best