The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss Ikon ZM with new ZI Grip

Carterofmars

Zeiss Ikon ZM in immaculate condition. I rate this camera a 9.8. For all intents and purposes this camera is in absolutely NEW condition. Sold without any guaranties or warranties actual or implied. My eBay name is Carterofmars and my feedback rating is 100% on over 600 transactions.

I am including a Zeiss Ikon grip, Brand new, purchased from Adorama a few weeks ago. I will sell the body separately if requested.

1250.00 firm.

This is PayPal preferred sale. I'll split the difference with the buyer on the PayPal fees.

I very recently read here on the forum (a day or two ago), that Adorama and B&H have recently pulled the kits for the ZI and have increased the price on the body by 200.00; now 1612.00 new. I see kits on other sites well over 2K.