The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: ZM 25 Biogon w/ 28mm framelines

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I'm looking for a ZM 25 Biogon (f2.8) that has been modified to bring up 28mm framelines. Either black or chrome. Condition of body doesn't matter, as long as the glass is clean and clear.

After some research, it seems that the best 6-bit coding setting for the ZM 25 Biogon is to set it for the 28 Elmarit. In order to do this, the rear flange has to be changed to bring up the 28mm framelines, and then the 6-bit coding can be applied. If anyone has this configuration (to bring up 28mm framelines), with or without the 6-bit coding already applied, I'm very interested.

I have a ZM 28 Biogon which I can offer in trade, or just buy the ZM 25 outright.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited: