The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 35-70 f2.8 D AF-Zoom Nikkor

sanjayg

Hi,

Selling because I seem to mainly use my primes in this range. I bought this lens on FM forum, from trenchmonkey (Will) last year. Lens is in Excellent+ condition. No scratches, dings, dents, etc., Comes with original Nikon caps, Box, documents (NO receipt) and BONUS - TWO hoods, both Nikon, HB-1 for FX and HN-24 for DX (without vignetting).

Issues: slight brassing in the mount and the HB-1 hood has a hairline crack, and there is a piece of gaffer tape on it (does not affect performance in any way)

$ 475 shipped/paypal'd to 48 CONUS only.(insurance included)
I will only ship to a PayPal confirmed/verified address only and to the address on record at the time of payment.

PM / emails OK.

Thanks,
-Sanjay

sanjayg

Thanks Reed - I agree 100%, but I seem to pick up my Sigma 50 f1.4 and Nikon 85 f1.4 around this range, so the lens hardly gets any use.