The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF1, 20/1.7, 7-14, 14-140

wjlapier

Too many cameras! I love the GF1 and the lenses I decided to keep for a kit. But, realistically, I would prefer an all-in-one small digital camera--probably the G11.

Great kit here with lots of nice accessories I will include to a buyer who takes it all.

GF-1 and 20/1.7 kit. Perfect condition with all boxed items. Used sparingly. Comes with everything as if purchased new. I purchased this from Monza when they were first available. $800 shipped and paypal'd.

Panasonic 7-14 mFT lens. Used maybe two times indoors. Never really had time to take it out and see what it can do. Come as new with caps, pouch, and box. This is a US copy purchased from Amazon. Mint new condition. $950 shipped and paypal'd.

Panasonic 14-140 mFT lens. same as for the 7-14. Used a few times indoors only. No box, but will come with front and rear cap, hood, and pouch. $625 shipped and paypal'd.

Accessories: Panasonic full case for GF-1 body with the 20/1.7 lens attached. Kindai FD>mFT adapter. RJ C mount>mFT adapter. All accessories have boxes. All this will be included free if someone buys the whole kit.

$2300 for everything above. I'll wait a couple of days to see if someone wants to buy the whole kit. After I'll part it out.

Shipped USPS Priority Mail withy Signature/Delivery Confimation and Insurance for the full purchase price.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Panasonic GF1, 20/1.7, 7-14, 14-140

I will wait until the 7-14 comes up parted out.
-bob

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

I sent a pm for the GF-1 and 20/17, so looks like we've got just about everything covered :)

Terry

I sent a PM for the full case so yup, everything does seem well covered! Maybe at the Salton Sea all the bits of the kit can have a reunion.

wjlapier

Looks like I'll break it up. When Guy and Bob confirm I'll send out my paypal info to those interested and get started on boxing to ship tomorrow.

Thanx--Bill

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: We should run some stats on gearaholism as respects user title on GetDPI!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Scary thing is it's all the mods and admins that want this. WE certainly set a really bad example of gearaholism. Damn sluts we are. LOL

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

Hello, my name is Mike Hatam, and I'm a gear-a-holic.

"Hello, Mike"....

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Looks like I'll break it up. When Guy and Bob confirm I'll send out my paypal info to those interested and get started on boxing to ship tomorrow.

Thanx--Bill
Bill just sell it all to Bob and we will work it out from there. Make it easy on you with one person. No need to go through all the different paypal and shipping crap to a million locations. Let Bob do it. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

he is going to ship stuff here for the workshop anyway. Besides i already owe him a steak dinner , might just have to add the drinks as well. Trust me the steak dinner is cheaper. LOL

wjlapier

Bill just sell it all to Bob and we will work it out from there. Make it easy on you with one person. No need to go through all the different paypal and shipping crap to a million locations. Let Bob do it. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

he is going to ship stuff here for the workshop anyway. Besides i already owe him a steak dinner , might just have to add the drinks as well. Trust me the steak dinner is cheaper. LOL
Will do! Thanx--

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Sold to the gear-a-holics in the front row

Last edited:

Diane B

Sold to the gear-a-holics in the front row
:ROTFL: :ROTFL: I was just about to reply to this and say this got my net day off to a good chuckle --and then my net connection just quit :D Glad they all went to a good home though--and will at least meet up once in awhile.

Diane

kdphotography

Scary thing is it's all the mods and admins that want this. WE certainly set a really bad example of gearaholism. Damn sluts we are. LOL
I think Bill is just following the GetDPI buy/sell Forum Rules. I don't think it was that long ago Don and I were talking about how we were supposed to offer Jack any photographic gear for sale first before posting....

:ROTFL: