The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R8 mint- $700

thrice

Hi guys,

I've parted with all of my R system gear so last to go is my lovely chrome R8.

Comes with the Kirk arca-swiss style tripod plate, 4 spare batteries, and the crumpler industry disgrace strap. The strap is barely used, just like the camera. The strap is the brown/black coloured one.

I acquired the camera when I had a large stable of R lenses which I was using on the 5D Mark II. I have consequently sold all of my SLR equipment and bought an M9, all this in a short space of time means the body got little use but it was a flawless performer while I used it.

Shipping is from Australia, if you're in the USA it's about $50 AUD.

I'll entertain reasonable offers. If anyone has a ZM 18mm Distagon I'm willing to trade plus cash :p

My Fredmiranda feedback here
My photo.net feedback is here
and my feedback on the evil auction site here.

Oh I forgot, I'm chasing $700 for the camera. Paypal preferred, I'll eat the fees.

Cheers,
Dan