The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya Grid Focus Screen fits AFD - DF, half price

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have the Mamiya digital ZD grid focus screen which has the frame outline for the regular "full frame" digital backs like Phase's P25/45, Leaf 75 and Mamiya ZD. Here it is at B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/502721-REG/Mamiya_310_212_Focusing_Screen_Type_A4_.html. I'm selling it because the frame outlines drove me nuts with my fuller-frame P65+ back, so I bought the original film full-frame grid screen without the framelines to replace it. Includes the screen, box, IB and special tweezers you need to swap it out. This screen is perfect except for a small little mark at the top outside the framelines. This screen fits AFD, AFD2, AFD3 and the new DF body. It works perfectly, but because of the mark I'll sell it for 50% off.

Asking $82

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Mamiya Grid Focus Screen fits AFD - DF, half price

Nobody wants a grid focus screen for a full-frame digital back?

fotophil

Hi Jack:

I will take your grid screen for $82. If you are going to be in your office Monday around 3:30 PM I can stop by - otherwise we will figure Plan B.
Please advise

Phil

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Phil:

It's yours! Yes, I'll be in my office most of Monday, but call me first so I know you're coming.