The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica D-Lux 4 Brown Leather case

MagPhotoGuy

Aloha everyone!

I have a pristine Leica D-Lux 4 leather case for sale. Brand new versions at B & H are listed at $124.00 and you can see them here.

I'm asking $100 obo.

This case is in the original silver box and includes the black fiber, Leica branded shipping bag. The box shows signs of being opened more than a few times but the case is in excellent + condition with no scuffs or marks of any kind. I just have no need of it.

I will cover both shipping costs via USPS Priority mail and the Paypal fees. Shipping will be from Honolulu Hawaii unless you're picking it up locally and will be sent the day I receive payment from Paypal into my Bank Account

I'll leave it here for a couple of days before jumping to the big auction site.

Images of the actual case can be found herehttp://www.croxie.com/Leica.html

MagPhotoGuy

Aloha everyone! The case has been SOLD to Drazin. It will be on its way to him on Monday! Thanks for looking ...

Apicius9 - aloha! Top of Ward!

David