The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zero Image 75b 4x5 pinhole camera

thetooth

i would like to part with my zero image 75b pinhole camera . i have owned it since 2003 ( if you look in the feedback on their website i made a posting ) . this is the version that has 3 frames ( 25 mm , 50 mm , 75 mm ) and 3 corresponding pinholes / 3 zone plates .

camera frames themselves are in great shape no major scratches or dings . finish of the wood looks great . there is one stain ( photo included ) from my quick release plate on the horizontal tripod hole ( there are horizontal and vertical tripod holes on 2 of the frames ) .

i will included the camera , 2 older but perfectly fine 4x5 film holders , and a dog eared exposure guide from zero image . asking $140.00 paypal and shipped conus only .

these are really neat camera that can produce some fantastic results .

i am on ebay at conway747 with 100% feedback . i have only bought here , but have recently sold stuff on Rff .

please pm me with any questions . i would like to keep this in CONUS . thanks

tim

thetooth

Re: FS:Zero Image 75b 4x5 pinhole camera

can you post some of your results with this camera?
i tried to but my scanner is acting up on 4x5 scans , so i tried to take a picture of a chrome on the light box . the results were terrible .

i am going to try the scanner again today but i can't make any promises .

if you go to the zero image website and check out there gallery you should be able to get a idea of what the camera is capable of http://www.zeroimage.com/web2003/EntryPage/entryFrameset.htm

thanks for the interest

tim

Greg Lockrey

Scott Speck makes wonderful images with the Zero Image. You can see them over at the f295 site or Google his name and go to his site.

Last edited:

thetooth

thanks for the information he has some pretty neat images .

thanks

tim