The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon Lens Sale ... Nice Goodies:

fotografz

3 lenses:

Canon 24-105/4L IS: Mint in box, shade caps etc. .....($929. Used at B&H) ... this one is: $760.+ shipping.

Canon 24/1.4L: nice copy, box yada, yada ... a must for crop frame Canons IMO, great on the full frame DSLRs. ($1,100. new @ B&H), this one is $700.

Canon 14/2.8L ... perfect, all the stuff, this is the version before the new one that's now $2,000. .... this one is $1,000.

Last edited:

fotografz

24 is Sale Pending.

Someone jump on that 24-105 Zoom ... it's a good copy.

Here's a shot taken with it:

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hmmm. the question that i want to know is what is Marc buying. Now that is the real brain teaser. If i could guess i have a sneaky feeling the Hassy 28mm. No inside knowledge here

fotografz

Hmmm. the question that i want to know is what is Marc buying. Now that is the real brain teaser. If i could guess i have a sneaky feeling the Hassy 28mm. No inside knowledge here
Guy, I have the 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 80mm, 100/2.2, 150mm, 1.7X, 300mm ... and use all the CFi & CFE optics on the H3. I'm done with the Hassey lenses.

And the Nikon stuff wasn't exactly free ... but that's not it, nor am I done with the sell-a-thon.

Guess again : -)