The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CW system - very lightly used

I have available a rather extensive V system that I've gathered over decades because of a love for photography and mechanical excellence, and which I've enjoyed owning, but never used. Over those years, I've aged (late 60's now, ouch) and the world has changed. So it's time to pass it along to someone who will continue to enjoy it. So, here we go.

503CW chrome body (Millennium Edition) w/ ISO up to 3200 (latest), WL finder, rapid wind crank. I bought this body from a pro who had won it from Hasselblad in a photo contest and immediately sold it to me as he had no use for it. I think I've had it out shooting only twice since I've owned it... and it shows. My price... $1100.

A12 6x6 chrome back, latest model (30212). I bought it new and immediately put it on the 503 body so it has the same usage... virtually none. My price $200.

A24 6x6 chrome backs, latest model. I have two of these. Came from one of your senior members. Great shape. My price $60 each. KEH wants $70 each.

Meter Knob... LN... $100. KEH wants $110 for one in Ex condition.

Winder CW (44105)... designed for use with 503CW. Bought new. Put on camera a few times to play with it, never really used it. My price... $350 w/ original box. KEH price $340 for Ex. Mint version went on ebay for $550.

PM Prism... bought new eons ago, but not much usage. Looks good, at least Ex, probably Ex+. My price $225. KEH wants $270.

Flashgun Bracket/Grip (45169)... snap lock w/ hand strap. comes in original box. Looks LN. My price $200. KEH wants $200 in Ex condition and no box.

Filters, Hasselblad branded... all bought new, all B60 for CF lenses, all in original boxes. Red and Orange at $65 each. (KEH wants $80 in Ex & w/o boxes). UV/SKY, two at $40 each. Polarizing at $125. (KEH wants $150 in Ex)

Green Filter, B&W branded... bought new, B60 for CF, original box. Price $40.

D-Flash 40... bought new, LN, never used. Original box. My price $250. (KEH at $275 in Ex)

Rokunar 2X Tele-extender... bought new, never used, w/ orig box. My price $25. (KEH wants $40)

50mm CF FLE lens... bought new from dealer, had it on body a few times, never used it. Comes with orig box, foam packing, leather Hasselblad pouch and Hasselblad UV/SKY filter which has been on since new. My price $1050 w/ filter. (KEH wants $1035 for Ex w/o filter, box or pouch)

120mm CF Makro lens... bought new from dealer, used it sparingly... maybe a dozen times. Comes with orig box, foam packing, leather Hasselblad pouch and Hasselblad UV/SKY filter which has been on since new. My price $750 w/ filter. (KEH wants $700 for Ex w/o filter, box or pouch)

180mm CF lens... Bought new, used it less than a dozen times. Comes w/ original box, foam packing and Hasselblad pouch. Also comes with Hasselblad UV/SKY filter, been on since new. My price $1150 w/ filter. (One sold recently on H'Blad forum for 1075 w/o filter, box or pouch)

250mm CF lens... Bought this used from a personal friend of mine. He rarely used & I never did. My price $750. (KEH price $820)

Lens Hood (40673)... fits 100-250 CF lenses. Bought new. Still looks good. My price $50. (KEH price $50)

Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro... just a feeler for the moment... at whatever the going price is. Haven't researched. Very nice.

All prices net to me. Buyer pays actual shipping and paypal fees if that's your choice. Personal check is fine with me.

References. Just sold items to Tim Gray and Kip Keston. Also, just bought from Marc Williams.

Thanks

Jim

fotografz

Jim is a good fellow and straight up guy.

Trust me, these prices are very attractive for pampered gear in this condition.

-Marc

Tim Gray

Just wanted to chime in that the SWC I just bought was in great condition. Very happy with the purchase and it was great dealing with Jim.

These are sold: 503CW body, A12 backs, A24 backs, 50mm lens, 120mm lens, 180mm lens & Minolta scanner.

The remainder are repriced & repackaged as follows before going to the auction.

250 CF lens packaged w/ lens hood & 2x tele-extender... down from $875 to $725.

Winder CW... down from $350 to $275

PM Prism... down from $225 to $150

Flashgun brkt... down from $200 to $150

Meter knob (works and matches my Minolta V)... down from $100 to $75

Filters (red, orange, green)... down from $170 to $100 for all 3.

Filters ( 2 UV/SKY)... down from $80 to $50 for the pair.

Priced to move.

wjlapier

Just wanted to say I received a lens, back and filters from Jim yesterday. What a chunk of glass the 50/4 is! Everything was as he described.

fbf

Jim is a great guy to deal with His description is very conservative. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
Good luck with the sale, Jim.