The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm Lens

vincechu

For sale is my Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm micro four thirds Lens.

I'm selling to fund purchase of a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 :) and because I have the 14-140mm lens I can't really justify keeping the 14-45mm.

Lens Condition:

Used but as new, it came as part of a G1 lens kit, and has always had a Hoya UV filter fitted to it, no marks or scratches anywhere on the lens, absolutely no signs of fungus. Probably taken around 300 photos with it - all indoor!

The lens will come with the Hoya UV filter and both front and rear caps, unfortunately I've mis-placed the lens pouch, but will pack the lens in its original packaging, then lots of bubble wrap and finally into a tough box.

Sent insured with tracking number via Royal Mail's Air Sure service (I'm in the UK) this should take around 2-4days. Details of this service can be found here: http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?mediaId=400034&catId=400033

Price is £180GBP (Approx 290USD) after Paypal - which includes the filter + caps and shipping.

In the UK this lens retails for £250-£299.99 so grab yourself a bargain :)

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. PM me if you're interested

vincechu

I forgot to mention that the above price £180GBP is including worldwide shipping, for those in the UK I might be able to lower the price because shipping is obviously less in the UK.