Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Nikon Lenses, Nikon F100, Profoto Light Kit

eastcolo

FS Nikon Lenses, Nikon F100, Profoto Light Kit

I have recently closed my photography business to stay home with my son. I bought all of this equipment new and have used the the lenses for approx. 3 years, the camera body for 5. I just got all of the equipment back from Nikon, as I sent it all in for cleaning and to be checked over for any repairs. Now it is all in great, clean condition.

Nikon AF-S Zoom Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 IF-ED $900 (found it refurbished online for $1300)

AF Nikkor 85MM f/1.8 $300

F100 body only $300 - used extensively in school my first year, then only used it for a few rolls of high speed black and white film for approx 60 weddings.

Profoto Acute 2R 1200 Light kit w/2 lights , cords, case and 2 softboxes, one Medium in size and 1 large. Probably has 50-60 hours of use. I used this kit for church posed shots for around 50 weddings. Also used it a handful of times to create a makeshift studio. $3600
    The generator, 2 lights and cords sell new for over $4000 online, and I am throwing in the extras.

Buyer pays shipping, accept paypal for payment. If anyone is interested in purchasing all of it, I will take $200 off, for total sale of $4900.

Let me know if you have any questions!

eastcolo

Re: FS Nikon Lenses, Nikon F100, Profoto Light Kit

Sorry guys, I am looking everywhere for the edit post button, and cannot find it.
    Anyway, the two lenses are no longer for sale. I am still selling the profoto light kit and the F100. I also have a D1X that I will be selling when it comes back from Nikon for $550. (It is there for cleaning and a repair on the rear screen). Thanks, and sorry for the change with the lenses.

eastcolo

Okay, I am dropping the price on the profoto light kit to $3200.

Make me an offer!

Post Thanks / Like

If you're willing to break up the kit - I'd be interested in the price/specs on the medium SB and 1, maybe 2 speedrings. Drop me a PM or email if that's the case.

eastcolo

I think I want to keep the kit together, but thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

No worries. If you change you're mind, drop me a line.

Cheers

Rob