The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Ricoh GRD-III

Tony C.

I purchased this GRD-III kit from Popflash in late August, and have used it only sparingly since. It is in fine condition (no flaws that I am aware of), and functions perfectly. It is a sensational camera, with the best user interface of any digital camera that I have ever used.

I am selling simply because I prefer to use a longer lens. This kit includes the excellent mini external viewfinder and beautifully designed soft case that covers the viewfinder as well.

The kit would cost $900+ if purchased new, and I am selling mine for $625 shipped and insured within the U.S.

I have bought and sold gear for several years on this and the Leica forums, and have plenty of references. Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards,

Tony C.