The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT CV 21mm finder for your CV 15 mm finder

I actually have both the regular 21 finder and the CV 21 "D" which was made for the 1.5 crop RD1. Being a 32mm finder it's perfect for usng a 24mm lens on an M8. Anyway either is availble for your 15 mm finder. Best....Peter

Terry

I have a perfect condition 15mm that I could sell. Don't need the 21mm. If you don't find a trade, let me know.

Terry has made a nice offer for me to buy her 15mm finder. I'd like to give it a few days and see if there's a trade out there, so if you're interested in trading, please let me know. thanks...Peter

fbf

This has been discussed a few times on RFF. The 21 and 15 cv finder are the same, except the different brightline. You can use the outedge of the 21mm finder for 15mm lens. I have always used both lenses this way with no problem.

This has been discussed a few times on RFF. The 21 and 15 cv finder are the same, except the different brightline. You can use the outedge of the 21mm finder for 15mm lens. I have always used both lenses this way with no problem.
That's helpful to know, thanks much. I guess I'd still trade the CV 21 just to have the frame lines, but I'll hold onto the 21D. best....Peter