The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon ts-e 24mm, 24-70L, and mx-14ex flash

EH21

Hi All,
I'm selling the following canon stuff since it's not getting used much.

Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L lens with caps, hood, and soft case, and warrantee card (completed) and papers. Condition is excellent and I'm reluctant to sell this because it appears to be a very good copy optically and I have read some are not, but I hardly ever use it. $880 plus shipping and will split paypal with you.

Canon 24-70L f/2.8 zoom lens with hood, caps, and soft case, and papers. Condition is excellent, but some brassing on lens hood. Optically perfect. $885 plus shipping and will split paypal with you.

Canon mx-14ex flash with 52c, 58c, and 72c adapter rings. I think I have used this only about a half dozen times, maybe less. It works great but just don't use it. There may be small scuff marks/brassing on the case. This fits perfectly on some of the macro lenses but I also have the whole set of screw in filter style mount adapters to fit 52mm, 58mm and 72mm lenses. $370 plus shipping and I'll split paypal with you.

Misc stuff:
Canon lens hood for 70-200mm f/4 lens.
Contax to EOS adapter

If interested e-mail me at eric(at)EH21(dot)com

Eric