The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro $900.00

benroy

Subscriber Member
FS: Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro scanner. Excellent++ condition...works very well. Takes 35-120 film. Holders for both...glass attachment for 120. 4800 dip for 35, 3200 dpi for 120. Comes with manuals, software (includes Digital ICE, ROC,and GEM), cables (incl. firewire).

Hitched up to my Mac quickly and smoothly.

I ran this long enough (without a hitch, I might add) to digitize my old film, and to realize that I've got to stay with digital photography.

I am not the original owner...there is no original box or papers. $900 including PayPal and CONUS shipping.

a very nice scanner for 35mm and MF. When I bought mine, I looked at it and the Nikon 8000, and chose the Minolta. Been happy ever since. I have recently re-downloaded the manufacturer's last software version from their website (still there!), and it works fine with my Mac OS 10.5.8- amazing, but true. Also works well with Vuescan, and there is Silverfast as an option as well (tho they are no longer updating that). Firewire is nice option.