The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Arca-Swiss B1 ball head

EricC

I am looking to buy an Arca-Swiss B1 ball head.

Must be the later version with the silver friction thumb screw, in perfect working order and mint condition.

I would prefer a UK or European deal due to Import duties etc, however I am open to offers from other locations.

Regards
Eric

4season

Eric, I've got the wrong version (black dial) in the wrong country (US of A) but thought I'd mention in it case nothing better comes your way! I've never had a jamming problem, but I simply haven't used it much since I sold my Hasselblads. Has a scratch under the thumb wheel, otherwise 9.0/10 condition. 190 USD + shipping. No problems shipping to the UK, but I'm only able to reach the post office on Saturdays, so plan accordingly.

EricC

Hello 4season,

Many thanks for your very generous offer, which i would have taken up but for the fact that I notice the platform fitting is of the older type.

I was intending to fit one of the lever quick release types either RRS or Arca-Swiss's own and this would require the later type with the hex head type fitting.

Best of luck with selling your's as it looks to be not only in excellent condition but also at an excellent price.

All the Best
Eric