Site Sponsors

Thread: WTB: Arca-Swiss B1 ball head

Post Thanks / Like

WTB: Arca-Swiss B1 ball head

I am looking to buy an Arca-Swiss B1 ball head.

Must be the later version with the silver friction thumb screw, in perfect working order and mint condition.

I would prefer a UK or European deal due to Import duties etc, however I am open to offers from other locations.

Regards
    Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB: Arca-Swiss B1 ball head

Eric, I've got the wrong version (black dial) in the wrong country (US of A) but thought I'd mention in it case nothing better comes your way! I've never had a jamming problem, but I simply haven't used it much since I sold my Hasselblads. Has a scratch under the thumb wheel, otherwise 9.0/10 condition. 190 USD + shipping. No problems shipping to the UK, but I'm only able to reach the post office on Saturdays, so plan accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello 4season,

Many thanks for your very generous offer, which i would have taken up but for the fact that I notice the platform fitting is of the older type.

I was intending to fit one of the lever quick release types either RRS or Arca-Swiss's own and this would require the later type with the hex head type fitting.

Best of luck with selling your's as it looks to be not only in excellent condition but also at an excellent price.

All the Best
    Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Still Wanted.