The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Artisan and Artist GDR-212c Bag (UK)

D

drxcm

Barely used, this beautifully made bag comes with removable inserts, this bag can fit a ton of gear in it, I can fit my Leica M system and my Lumix G system in the bag, with all accessories, comfortably. Perfect condition.

Selling as I don't need a walkaround bag this big anymore, prefer to walk out of the house with one camera, one lens these days.

This bag is well padded with the insert, and SUPER comfortable to wear around, the most comfortable bag I've had.

Situated in Central London, pickup preferred with cash, but can post anywhere in the UK at buyers expense.

After £150 + postage. PM me if you are interested.

More pics here:
http://en.item.rakuten.com/kyoeioptics/aa_gdr212c/

Last edited:
D

drxcm

This bag retails at £229 - I cant believe no one has jumped on this - still available, and happy to post worldwide at buyers expense...

D

drxcm

£100 or USD$150 - I'm heading to Chicago next week so can post it anywhere in the states when I'm there if there is a US buyer interested.

D

drxcm

Sorry Jesse, we missed each other by a day in Chicago - not interested in trades either.

Back in London now - and a price drop to £80