The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron , summaron , summar , and IIIF rd

thetooth

1. 50mm leica summicron with the focus tab german version . very clean example minor interior dust specks and a few pinpricks on the body around the focus lever . focus and aperture are smooth and with the right resistance . b/w filter and generic rear cap included . $695.00

2. 35mm summaron 3.5 with goggles . some internal dust specks and very faint haze when you shine a bright light through the lens . focus is smooth and the aperture is a touch free it still click stops but not as solid as the more recent summicron . goggles are clear . generic screw in front cap and generic rear cap included . $250.00

3. 50mm summar . very clean example some internal dust and the front element is a little hazy or light cleaning marks . i don't have the caps for this lens but i do have a homemade front cap . $150.00

4. leica IIIf red dial lucky serial number 623362 if you like that sort of thing . nice camera speeds are on with my other cameras . covering is in great shape . no dents or dings but there is a little crustyness ( the chrome is rough and discolored ) by the rewind knob . also the camera is engraved with what i imagine was the original owners name and social security number also the plastic protector is missing from the eyepiece . $200.00

5. if you want to combine the summar and the IIIf i will sell both for $325.00

all prices included shipping ( CONUS only ) and paypal . i am on ebay as conway747 ( 100% feedback ) . also i prefer to keep this in the states .
reasonable offers are welcome
feel free to pm me for more photos or information
thanks
tim

thetooth

price drop .

1. $660.00 for the summicron
2. $230.00 for the summaron
3.$130.00 for the summar
4. $190.00 for the IIIF rd camera
5. $300.00 for the combination summar and IIIF

all prices included CONUS shipping and paypal

thanks

tim

thetooth

Here are 2 photos from the summar the branch was shot wide open and the tree was shat at 6.3 . the haze/cleaning marks are only very visible when you shine a flashlight through the lens .

thanks

tim

thetooth

Final price reductions
1. $620.00 summicron 50mm
2. $210.00 summaron 35mm 3.5
3. $115.00 summar 50mm
4. $175.00 IIIF rd
5. $280.00 summar and the IIIF rd

free CONUS shipping and paypal