The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Canon 70-200/2.8 IS plus 2XII converter

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Deal fell through on these, so they're back up for sale. Both are in Exc condition with pristine glass and include original boxes and paperwork, cases, caps and hood. The 70-200 was hand-selected as best of three my local dealer had in stock, and is as good as the best 70-200's I've seen. This 2X works very with it. Date code on the 70-200 is UT.

2xII is sold

Sale pending on the 70-200

Thanks for looking!
(Sorry for this poor pic, but my studio is in use and I had to shoot this with my GF1 under fluorescents!)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Canon 70-200/2.8 IS plus 2XII converter

2xII is pending.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Picture added per requests

Don Libby

The 70-200 is a great lens and works well with our 1DsIII; actually it's one of Sandy's favorite. As sharp as our lens is and it certainly wasn't hand picked at B&H other than to take it off the shelve - if Jack says it sharp I can only image.

We used this lens in Alaska as a poor man's telephoto with the 2x attached and was able to get surprisingly clear crisp images. Heck as I write this I'm beginning to thing about getting this and selling our copy. :D

Don

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Sale pending on the 70-200