The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic lenses - 7-14, 45mm, 45-200, GF1 EVF, FL36R flash, Novoflex adapter,

daveproctor

In a moment of madness I almost sold my Leica M8 outfit but having thought for many hours I've decided is that the problem is I am using my GF1 outfit purely for the convenience.

It took me many years to be able to get the M8 and I think if I sold it I'd regret it very quickly.

I really love the GF1 outfit (hence using it when I should be using the Leica) but it needs to go as I can't justify keeping both.

7-14mm lens - like new with box. Bought in USA from another GetDPI forum member so no warranty but perfect working order. This is a STUNNING lens and probably the one I'm most sorry to see go £730

45mm Macro lens - bought from SRS in Watford about 3 weeks ago so full UK warranty. Boxed as new with receipt £495

45-200mm lens - bought from Jessops when I had a G1 but out of warranty. Lens like new with pouch and hood but no box £170

Live viewfinder - boxed as new with receipt from Amazon (approx 8 months warranty left) £130

Olympus FL36R flash - like new with pouch etc but I can't find the boxes. I think this has pretty much the same spec as the Panasonic version and works really well with the GF1 and G1. Bought from Amazon but not under warranty now £130

Novoflex Leica M/MFT adapter as new - allows you to use Leica M fit lenses on any Micro Four Thirds camera £95

Any questions just ask. I've not traded on this forum before so please check out my recent feedback on talkphotography.co.uk or eBay under the same ID.

All prices include postage by RMSD, payment only by BT please or cash on collection - no Paypal Gift

Pictures available on request

Last edited by a moderator:

daveproctor

Re: Panasonic lenses - 7-14, 45mm, 45-200, GF1 EVF, FL36R flash, Novoflex adapter,

Still Available

Last edited by a moderator: