The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark II Super Kit

bradhusick

I have decided that my Leica and m4/3 equipment satisifes my needs, so I am selling my ultimate Canon 5D Mark II kit. I am the original owner of every piece, all in like-new condition, in boxes with cases, caps, original paperwork. I would like to sell this as a kit so I am offering it all at a special low price. If I don't sell it here, I will list it elsewhere. If it doesn't sell there, I will break up the kit. Please don't ask me to break up the kit now, if I decide to do that I will post new ads. Price is net to me. Shipping is actual cost. I'd prefer a bank wire or cashier's check. No trades, please.

Okay, here we go... the Canon super kit includes:

5D Mark II
BG-E6 battery grip
70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM
14mm f/2.8L II USM
24-105mm f/4L IS USM
50mm f/1.4 USM
1.4X Extender I
2.0X Extender I
TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller
580EX II Speedlite
LC-E6 battery charger (2nd)
LP-E6 battery (2nd)

If you bought this kit at B&H, the price would be just over $10,000.

I am offering the kit at $7000. :thumbs:

bradhusick

Pics of kit.

Note: in this photo are two extra items - the Canon Angle Finder C and the Canon Flash external battery pack. I will include both for an additional $250.

The teleconverters have lenswraps on them. The 70-300 has a follow-focus ring on there temporarily.

I forgot to mention that this is all from a non-smoking home.

Last edited:

bradhusick

The Canon Angle Finder C and the Canon Flash external battery pack are still available together for $250.