The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CANON 24-105MM F4/L NEW IN BOX

Charles Wood

I have just purchased a new Canon 5D mkII and I was able to negotiate a very good price on the 5D/24-105 kit from an authorized Canon USA dealer. I do not need the 24-105 as it duplicates lenses I already own.

I am offering this new lens with Canon USA warranty, complete with caps, lens hood and soft bag, in the white box in which it was packaged for $875.00 plus $10 shipping in the lower 48. Shipping to Canada, Hawaii at and Alaska at cost, if above $10.00.

This lens is NEW. I have taken less than ten frames to assure it is fully functional. It is absolutely blemish free.

If it does not sell here I will put it on ebay. I accept PayPal with an additional 2% processing fee. Thanks.

Charles Wood

[email protected]