The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A900 system - very little use

I bought from this from the first owner, on this forum, less than two months ago and have already decided that DSLR isn't for me. I got it in near mint condition at 1300+ shutter clicks and have added another 500 of my own. So, except for a few scratches on the LCD protector, this looks like new.

A900 body... $2100 comes w/:
Sony branded wrist strap (goes from bottom plate to upper attach point)
LCD Protector
Extra Sony battery
Sony M Type focusing screen (and original screen in box)
Sony branded 8GB Flash card
Extended warranty good out through 7/2/2012
Original box

50mm f1.4 Sony lens... $300, also looks like new, comes with Sony branded protective T star filter VF-K55MP, caps and shade & original box

Minolta 24-105 f3.5/4.5 Zoom Lens... $200, comes w/ caps and new Sony shade, looks like new. Check out favorable comments on this lens by JonoSlack and TEBnewyork.

F58AM Sony Flash... $350, bought new by me, used once, works great, comes with original box

Minolta hot shoe adapter (F8-1100)... $40, allows usage of non Sony flash with Minolta/Sony cameras unique hot shoe. Looks like new. Not a Chinese imitation.

All prices net to me... plus shipping & pp fees, if any.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jim,

I will take the Flash and Hot shoe adapter if they still are available. Please PM me with total and PP routing instructions...Shipping to Dallas Tx area.

Thanks,

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jim,

I have a lot of 50's ... not my favorite focal length but I have PM'd with regards to a freq flier discount?

Bob

I guess they didn't have the plague after all. Sold (thanks Monza) pending funds.

That will clean me out of Sony stuff, except for a Minolta 70-210 f4 which I'll dump elsewhere.

This thread closed. Thanks All.