The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M6 TTL .85 MP Finder, 90mm Summicron, and 50mm Summilux ASPH for trade/sale

hunghang

Still cutting back on my gear and looking to downgrade to either a:

50mm Summicron Silver/Chrome (latest version), or 35mm Summicron ASPH Silver/Chrome in excellent condition.

On offer:

1. Leica M6TTL .85 with MP finder upgrade.

In excellent user condition. Last CLA'ed in Dec 2008. Only minor fault is that the film counter resets to 25. Not an ideal choice for collectors/fondlers.

2. Leica 50mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH.

I recently got this as part of a trade as a means to sell/trade-off my Noctilux. This lens is still obviously too much for me to keep. Lens not 6-bit coded. Apart from being without box/packaging, it is as-new. Not a mark on the lens. Comes with like-new leather pouch.

3. Leica 90mm F2 Summicron E55 Pre-Asph.

Latest pre-asph version with built-in sliding hood. Boxed. Excellent condition.

More photos at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/hunghang/RFF

I am located in Australia but will trade/sell to overseas destinations. Cash offsets via PayPal (or direct bank deposits for Australians and we can negotiate on the savings here).

Best to EMAIL me at [email protected] and your email will also be diverted to my work account (I cannot access forums from work).

Thank you.

Last edited:

hunghang

Hi All,

I've been getting a lot of emails about the 50mm Lux Asph (for some unknown reason).

Just to set some pricing expectations and to save everyone time, the following are what I would be seeking in terms of trade values (a bit less for outright purchase):

50mm F1.4 lux asph $3000
M6 TTL .85 w/ MP finder upgrade $1400
90mm Cron pre-asph $1000

I would also consider a 50mm E46 pre-asph Summilux and/or an EP-2/GF-1 Micro-Four-Thirds camera.

Thank you.