The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax accessories

fotografz

In cleaning out my pack-rat gear closet I came across these little items ... since I was once a Contax nut, I know how some of this stuff is desired by purist and Contax junkies ... priced to get it out of here.

Hard to find LN Metal 82 to 86mm shade ring IB, with E+ 86mm metal cap. $80.

LN Contax leather case (don't even remember what it was for ... seems to small for a 360 but maybe that is what it was. 2 different Contax straps ... one leather, the other mesh ... I think these were for the 35mm camera. $14. for all.

Contax branded 82mm MC filters ... 1 thin Cir. Polarizer and 2 UV in those beautiful Contax leather cases ... $250. the set.

Not shown: CY TTL module for Sunpak flashes like the Sunpack 120J TTL Bare Bulb. New in the box with instructions. The 120J was my weapon of choice when shooting the Contax 645. $25. (I have a LN Sunpak TTL 120J if you are looking for one ... PM me).

Add $7. for USPS shipping ConUs. Prices net to me.

Marc

fotografz

82-86 ring with metal cap is SOLD!

Thanks,

Marc

Surprised that no one has snapped up the filters at this price ... they are all Multi-coated and pretty rare with Contax branding.