The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 Chrome Like New

PSon

I am selling the Leica M8 in Chrome and like new condition. My father does not use the camera that often but he likes shooting with the Leica M system when he gets the chance. Thus, life is short and I want to upgrade him to an M9 while he still can shoot the rangefinder. He uses the Nikon D700 to shoot his grandchildren so the M8 does not get use often.

Leica M8 Chrome
Condition: Mint like new and extremely low shutter count
Price: $2200

PSon

Re: FS: Leica M8 Chrome Like New

I have a few folks like to see images so here they are taken with the Rollei X-Act2 camera + Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 5.6/135:

Last edited:

PSon

My father show some of the images that the last time he took and it show less than 500 shutter counts. I also have all the software, documents and etc. that came when bought.

stephengilbert

In case there's anyone reading this forum who doesn't know it, Son is a great person to do business with. I bought a Schneider/ALPA lens from him and was very happy with the transaction.

Steve

PSon

Thanks Steve!

The M8 is sale pending on payment. Thanks Guy, Jack and et all.
Best Regards,
Son