The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux M lens, MINT

sisoje

I am back from couple of months of roaming India, and I stll have this 4 sale:

Leica Telephoto 75mm f/1.4 Summilux M Manual Focus Lens (6-Bit, Updated for Digital).

Xtremely fast for a 75 mm lens, its f 1.4 speed makes this lens ideally suited for available light photography, particularly in portraiture and photojournalism. It is also an excellent lens for large contrasts in brightness that you might encounter in concerts, theaters or in a circus. Unique optical glasses and an optimized optical computation give this high-speed lens unexcelled performance characteristics. Among other features, experts especially value its great freedom from reflections and the delicate gradation of its tonal rendition. With built-in sliding lens hood.

This lens has been updated with the "6-bit" coding, which allows the digital M camera to read this information optically and to identify which lens is being used. The camera can then (optionally) apply a "final stage" software based vignetting correction (for RAW images the lens used is simply recorded, no change is made).

• Includes "6-bit code" which allows the digital M8 camera to identify which lens is being used, and also to store this information in image metadata

• Ideal available-light high-speed lens

This lens is discontinued, and very sought after any Leica shooter (film or digital)...

OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS. Please, email....:D

sisoje

Re: Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux M lens, MINT

Condition MINT, no signs of use. Canadian Version. CLA done at Leica USA at the time of 6bit coding. Box included.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS. Please, email....:D
Well I MIGHT have some interest but it depends what you are looking for.

Btw, just a gentle reminder from the forum B&S rules:

"** Price: If you are trying to sell an item, you should know what you want for it, so please no listings without stating an asking price. "

sisoje

Sure, here is my price:
$2,750 plus shipping.

or

$1,700 + Summarit 75mm

Thanks.
Steven:D