Site Sponsors

Thread: Contax G Zeiss setup with Kipon M43 adapter

Post Thanks / Like

Contax G Zeiss setup with Kipon M43 adapter

Hi all,

I just got these lenses around two weeks ago, but I'm settling into using only my Konica AR stuff, so these beauties must go.

1) Zeiss Planar 45/2 T. In EX condition. There is very slight stiffness at one point in the focus spectrum, but I had no problems using it with the adapter.Go for $225-275 on ebay.

2) Zeiss Planar 90/2.8 T. In like-new condition. Everything with this lens is perfect. Looks like it just came out of the box. Prices vary, but you're looking at at least $160 on ebay for a lens in this condition.

3) Kipon micro four thirds to Contax G "geared" adapter. I got this about 10 days ago. Used it to shoot a few times, works/looks like new. Costs $150 on ebay.

4) Includes ONE set of original Contax caps, and ONE original leather contax lens pouch.

$490 shipped and PayPal'd to continental US vis USPS Priority mail
    Last edited by lattiboy; 13th February 2010 at 19:03. Reason: picture change

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Contax G Zeiss setup with Kipon M43 adapter

Very nice lenses, how are they on the u4/3s cameras? Is the focus ring of the adaptor easy to use?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. They are ridiculously sharp on M43. You can see more results than mine in this thread:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showth...t=11575&page=5

It is optically about as perfect as you can achieve. Dead sharp wide-open, bokeh is decent, but not distracting.

Focusing was a little bothersome for me, but I think it has to do with my enormous hands. It's really pretty easy once you get used to it. This is much more about needing $500 than wanting to sell the lenses

Post Thanks / Like

price lowered to $465 shipped!

Post Thanks / Like

Everything is sold!