The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9

sa124m

Due to unforeseen costs I am selling my newly acquired black M9. Gonna just shoot film for now. The camera has been registered under my name. I am unsure if the warranty is transferable. The camera is like new with a couple hundred shots on it. I have also put a giottos glass screen protector on the lcd. Some of the plastic on the base plate is starting to peel a little but no damage to any part of the camera and I have never experiences any hiccups or problems. I am asking $6800. Net to me. You may use paypal or bank transfer. Thanks

sa124m

Re: Leica M9

Here are some photos. You can see the plastic coming off the bottom in the 3rd one. I am located in philadelphia. The camera is being sought after by many. I have one person who says the definitely want it. I will keep you all updated as to the sale status.

Last edited: