The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Luigi M8/M9 Case in Rally Color...Latest Version

D&A

Hi All,

I have an extra Luigi Custom Case for the M8/M9 in the ever popular "Rally" color...certainly a favorite color of mine. Luigi cases in my opinion are works of art with great functionality. This case is one of the latest versions with improved, more precise cutouts in rear including a cutout for the Thumbs-Up. This version also has the newer style "two snap" removable rear door (flap) and has the ergonomic soft buldge type grip which many prefer.

The case has seen very little use and the pictures are a good representation of the immaculate condition. Of course the piece of wood in the background to prop up the case for picture taking purposes, is not included :), but heck, it really does match the case well :). Actually that piece of wood is a leg from a chair that broke...so at least it came in handy for something!

Price of case is $265.00 net to me plus shipping/insurance. I'm located in the States and of course have brought and sold here and all the other usual places with perfect success as well as having over 1100 pure positives in 11 years on ebay. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

tom in mpls

How much for just the table leg? Seriously, though, these are nice cases. I see yours has the cutout for the thumbs up.

D&A

Tom,

I'll tell you what, I'm willing to throw in the table leg for next to nothing if you're willing to purchase the busted chair that goes along with the leg..deal? :)

Yes, I the Thumbs-up cutout that Luigi now provides as an option is truly a great benifit for those that use the Thumb-up. Luigi seems to keep making improvements to his cases which in most cases (no punn intended) really make a difference. Did you get your new case from him yet? Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

tom in mpls

Oops, right, it's a chair leg. Sorry. I'm looking for a table leg. :grin:

My case was shipped yesterday with an apology and a free wrist strap. (For those who may be unaware, through an unfortunate set of circumstances Luigi recently got far behind on his orders and is working like mad to get caught up.)

D&A

Tom,

That wrist strap is a nice gesture by Luigi, who always tries to make things right!

I bet if you took my broken chair leg and glued some wood scraps onto it...it would make a fine sturdy table leg. Just think, its already in one of Luigi's favorite colors..."Rally"!

Tom, I also sent you a PM about something unrelated.

*** I also wanted to let everyone know, the Luigi case is now sold! Thanks to everyone who expressed their interest, it was greatly appreciated!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: