The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 501CM Kit

wjlapier

I've had this kit for maybe three weeks. Shot three rolls through it and it's in a padded bag when not used. I'm selling because it's a bigger camera than I would prefer to shoot with. I want to shoot MF but I would prefer a smaller RFer type body.

So, here is what I have:

Black 501CM body with WLF and A-12 back. All in immaculate condition. A couple of tiny paint ticks on the black trim is about all I see that would keep this from brand new condition. A-12 back has matching insert. A 80/2.8 CB lens came with this setup and includes front cap and hood. The lens elements are clean and everything works as it should. No box or manual, nor is there a body cap. Additionally, a chrome A-12 back--matching insert. In a box and as new condition. Sold as a kit. $1500 shipped and paypal'd.

50mm f/4 CF FLE lens in new condition. This will come with box, pouch, front and rear caps. I'll include a Hasselblad polarizer filter ( has a box and the plastic case ). $1000 shipped and paypal'd.

I'm not sure what is out there in terms of RFer type MF cameras. I'm looking at some Fujis and the Mamiyas, so I prefer to not trade just yet.

I'll combine the whole kit for $2475. Shipped USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. CONUS only, unless we discuss who I'm shipping to internationally, and then I would insist on a trackable method of shipping and full disclosure of value for insurance purposes.

Thanx--Bill

wjlapier

I found a nice 7II so this awesome Hasselblad kit needs to move.

501CM kit as listed above--$1350

50/4 lens as listed above--$900

Everything ( I'll throw in some film )--$2225