Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica M 135mm Elmarit f2.8 - second version with 55mm filter ring

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Leica M 135mm Elmarit f2.8 - second version with 55mm filter ring

I bought this here are while back - it's an awesome lens, but selling to pick up some other goodies....

This second version has a very convenient 55mm accessory thread on the front (and is a lot rarer than the first version which needs inconvenient Series filters). The lens has a great glow wide open and is razor sharp by f4 - it's a great longer portrait lens. One of the big bonuses of this 135mm over all others, is that it works perfectly on the M8/M8.2 - the goggles magnify the 90mm framelines - so you can frame accurately on the M8 - other 135mms which bring up the dedicated 135mm framelines are just about unusable on the M8...

The optics are perfect, cosmetics are 9.5/10 and the lens works beautifully. Includes both original caps. I'll include a B&W 55mm UV/IR cut filter too... $600.
    Last edited by Don Hutton; 15th September 2010 at 14:37.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica M 135mm Elmarit f2.8 - second version with 55mm filter ring

Quote Originally Posted by Don Hutton View Post
    I bought this here are while back - it's an awesome lens, but selling to pick up some other goodies....

This second version has a very convenient 55mm accessory thread on the front (and is a lot rarer than the first version which needs inconvenient Series filters). The lens has a great glow wide open and is razor sharp by f4 - it's a great longer portrait lens. One of the big bonuses of this 135mm over all others, is that it works perfectly on the M8/M8.2 - the goggles magnify the 90mm framelines - so you can frame accurately on the M8 - other 135mms which bring up the dedicated 135mm framelines are just about unusable on the M8...

The optics are perfect, cosmetics are 9.5/10 and the lens works beautifully. Includes both original caps. I'll include a B&W 55mm UV/IR cut filter too... $600.
    Presuming this will hook up on an M9 and it focuses accurately, mark this puppy as sold Don.

Just what I need for those "Creamy-Dreamy" tele wedding shots

Marc

(PM sent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica M 135mm Elmarit f2.8 - second version with 55mm filter ring

Sold to Marc...