The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica Noctilux latest version

yatlee

Hi, I am looking for a Leica Noctilux latest version. I am willing to offer market price for a mint condition with box. If you have one to sell, please PM me. Thanks! :salute:

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks Guy... seems like mostly folks in Hong Kong and Europe are interested in my auctions. Had several inquiries from Hong Kong on the Noct and a couple from Europe on the Aptus 75S. Bet the declining value of the dollar has something to do with it. Just a few hours to go on my gear auctions.

http://tinyurl.com/3rdxto

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I shot some tests with David s Noctilux and can support that the focus is "spot on" . It took me a year to get my older Noctilux calibrated so this is a really important consideration. And of course its a special lens.

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks Roger, guess I got lucky with my copy. What's up with that avatar... is that you lying in snow with a fur hat. What kind of pic is that to choose for a guy from Florida :)

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Thanks Roger, guess I got lucky with my copy. What's up with that avatar... is that you lying in snow with a fur hat. What kind of pic is that to choose for a guy from Florida :)
My daughter took it with the 5D she lifted out of my bag at Christmas. :LOL:

I will sell my Noctilux which was acquired new last Oct/Nov 07. It is the latest version and in excellent condition. It has everything that came with it (e.g. box, papers, caps, leather case) plus I will include a 60mm Leica IR/UV filter. I will send a PM.