The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CONUSA Panasonic G1 w/14-42mm Zuiko Lens

frank2001

Panasonic G1 (blue) with 14-42mm Zuiko lens

It has only 1,302 clicks. Barely even broken in!
It is in perfect functional condition.
LCD is scratch free .
Cosmetically it’s EX. I’d say EX+ except for one corner on the hinge for the LCD has a bright spot
On that corner, under close inspection the very edge is shinny. The best way to describe it is that It looks like the matte finish was polished. From a normal distance, you will not notice it but I want to disclose that it is there.
Anyway, it, in no way, affects the performance and is not even noticeable if you are not looking up close for it.
Apparently this is a common problem as I have had 2 people tell me that their G1's have the exact same spot.
I still have the box and all the accessories so you get:
Panasonic G1 Camera Body
Panasonic Battery
Panasonic charger
cables
software disks
English owner’s manual.
I did not like the Panasonic kit lens so I have replaced it with an Olympus Zuiko 14-42mm lens micro 4/3 lens.
It is, IMHO, it sharper and it is collapsible. That means a much more compact camera kit.
It is really a very nice combination.
Bargain Priced at $499.99 shipped and Paypaled
I will ship via Priority Mail with signature confirmation CONUSA ONLY
(Insurance is optional at $7.00)
I am new here but have plenty of feedback on other Forums, just ask.

frank2001

Re: FS: CONUSA Panasonic G1 with or w/o /14-42mm Zuiko Lens

I will separate:
Body alone for $350.00 shipped & Paypaled.
Lens is $175.00 shipped and Paypaled

frank2001

Panasonic G1 Body Only

Only the Body kit is available now.
I'll have another lens in a week;)

Last edited: