The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interest Check: M7 Silver Half-Panda 0.72 w/Finder Upgrade

LarryWomack

I need to pay some bills! Most notably for the M6 TTL 0.58 and Lumix G 7-14mm I just purchased. Any way, that's my bad.

I have a mint M7 Silver Half-Panda 0.72 S/N 2786XXX with the MP viewfinder and DX film reader upgrades by Leica. I have all the original boxes, papers, and (I think) the Leica invoice reflecting the Half-Panda conversion and upgrades.

I am the second owner. This body has seen extremely light use. If you're into variants, it's stunning. The attached photo pretty much sums up the Half-Panda differences. I have more photos I can send at your request.

I think $2000 plus insured shipping costs is a fair price. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking.

Larry Womack

Last edited:
Buyer extremely happy with M7. Mr Womak described it quite accurately, did a stellar job of packing it thank goodness (USPS roughed up the outer box and crushed one corner pretty good) and was great with communication.

Oh, the M7? It's a work of art. Better in person than the pics showed.

Happy camper here.

Thanks Larry Womak.