The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB 24mm M

Vlad

Looking for a 24mm of the M-mount variety. Let me know what you're selling, I am open-minded about the options.

jackperk

I have a 24 I'm thinking of selling. Let me check it out and get back to you in the morning on this......

jack

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Looking for a 24mm of the M-mount variety. Let me know what you're selling, I am open-minded about the options.
I'm pretty sure I have a used 24mm Elmarit ASPH. I'll double check when I get into the store in the morning.

David

jackperk

Vlad,

I do have an Elmar 24mm which I just bought last month, a refurbished model that came complete with manufacturer's warranty card which I still have. I have tested but otherwise not used the lens and now am selling it to purchase a Tri-Elmar.

Here is what Willoughby Camera, the seller, said about it:

Auction Content Description
Product Description
The Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH Lens is distinguished by very high image quality and a very wide image angle - making it a particularly practical wide-angle lens. It is suitable for a very wide range of uses for everything from daytime reportage to landscape and travel photography. Even at the initial f-stop of 3.8, contrast and detail rendering are already excellent. At the medium f-stops, the depth of field is so large that it can even reproduce entire scenes in sharp focus."

I can send pictures to your email if you wish.

jack