Site Sponsors

Thread: WTB 24mm M

Post Thanks / Like

Cool WTB 24mm M

Looking for a 24mm of the M-mount variety. Let me know what you're selling, I am open-minded about the options.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB 24mm M

I have a 24 I'm thinking of selling. Let me check it out and get back to you in the morning on this......

jack

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Looking for a 24mm of the M-mount variety. Let me know what you're selling, I am open-minded about the options.
    I'm pretty sure I have a used 24mm Elmarit ASPH. I'll double check when I get into the store in the morning.

David
    David Farkas
    Leica Store Miami

Post Thanks / Like

Vlad,

I do have an Elmar 24mm which I just bought last month, a refurbished model that came complete with manufacturer's warranty card which I still have. I have tested but otherwise not used the lens and now am selling it to purchase a Tri-Elmar.

Here is what Willoughby Camera, the seller, said about it:

Auction Content Description
    Product Description
    The Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH Lens is distinguished by very high image quality and a very wide image angle - making it a particularly practical wide-angle lens. It is suitable for a very wide range of uses for everything from daytime reportage to landscape and travel photography. Even at the initial f-stop of 3.8, contrast and detail rendering are already excellent. At the medium f-stops, the depth of field is so large that it can even reproduce entire scenes in sharp focus."

I can send pictures to your email if you wish.

jack