The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Carl Zeiss ZF 35mm f2.0 Nikon MINT

tjv

Hi all.
I've had my eyes tested and my worst fear has been confirmed. My vision is crap! :thumbdown: This is the reason I'm selling this great lens - one of the best I've owned. I'm just no good using DSLRs with manual lenses anymore. I've only had this lens for about four - five months and only used it a handful of times as I only shoot SLRs for the occasional commercial job.
Lens has all papers, box, hood and a chrome B+W multicoated UVa filter. No marks on the lens at all.
I'm asking $665USD net to me. I live in New Zealand and according to NZ Post website, www.nzpost.co.nz, International courier insured, expected delivery time of 2-6 working days is $32USD. Paypal only please.
PM please if interested.
Thanks.
Tim

tjv

Re: Carl Zeiss ZF 35mm f2.0 Nikon MINT

Bump...

Lens and filter reduced to $655 plus shipping. This is including Paypal fees, so net to me would be $630 considering Paypal take a cut. This is a reduction of $35USD.

Great lens and mint condition.