The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm Summicron Pre-ASPH - MINT COND.

St Clair

Hi, I have a like new condition Leica Summicron 90mm f/2 Pre-Asph for sale. I'm the second owner, no marks anywhere on the lens barrel, rings etc. Glass is clean and clear, I've used it twice and have decided it's not doing me any good sitting around so might as well go to someone who'll use it. This lens looks and functions like brand new.

Serial #3595478
E55 Leica model (not the older Leitz model)
Built in extendable lens hood
Leica leather lens pouch is included
Front / rear caps

$870 USD including shipping worldwide via. your PAYPAL BALANCE selected as PERSONAL so I can avoid the 3.5% charge. $900 USD if you use your credit card through PAYPAL.

I'm located in New Zealand and have sold and bought here and on Rangefinder forum. Feedback can be seen on ebay under: jroyroyj

Also have a matching B+W UV/IR filter which needs to be sold too. Can combine with the lens for a little extra cost, or I will sell it once the lens is sold.

Photos will be up tomorrow for those of you wanting to see them.