The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Photo books - Jonas Bendiksen, Ralph Gibson, Todd Hido

patashnik

I'm looking for the following photo books:
- Ralph Gibson - "Somnambulist" (Signed preferred)
- Todd Hido - "Roaming" (Signed preferred)
- Todd Hido - "House Hunting" (Signed preferred)
- Todd Hido - "Outskirts" (Signed preferred)
- Jonas Bendiksen - "Satellites" (Signed)

With the exception of the Gibson book, I'm only interested in books in fine/near fine condition. Please state your asking price.

Last edited:

patashnik

I've received a couple of PM's, and I appreciate it. But both wanted me to "make an offer". So, to clarify: My offer will be $50 + shipping for each of the books. If the potential seller finds that too low, I suppose it means that they already has a price range in mind. And if so: Why not just tell me upfront?

I don't want to sound rude, but I've emailed with one guy for the last two days trying to close a deal on one of the Todd Hido books. I made several offers, but he replied with a short "too low, make new offer" message each and every time. I get bored of this rather easily, and that is why I asked for a set price. In the end, if you want more for the book than I'm willing to pay, we'll both save some time not having to go through that "let's pretend it's an auction" thing. eBay seems to work quite well for that.

:) <--- That smiley is only to show that I meant what I wrote in the nicest possible way.

patashnik

I've received offers on the Bendiksen book ($250) and Somnambulist ($200) and I will go with those, if anyone I don't get any other offers by tomorrow morning.

M

markus.schulze

I got Jonas Bendiksen book. Signed and bought from Aperture.com - I sent you a PM.