The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinar Digital Kit - Sinar X, Sliding Back and 35mm Lens

FromJapan

I have the following Sinar items for sale:

1. Original Sinar sliding back that goes onto the rear standard of a Sinar P/P2 or X camera replacing the rear standard. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it can also be used on a Sinar P3 with a tapered bellows.
The advantage to using this adapter is that wide angle lenses can be used better, and the tilt and swing axes are exactly on the image plane.
Hasselblad V mount backs can be used. The adapter is in exceptionally good condition and shows very little signs of usage, except for a small nick ~4mm at the top left corner. The groundglass is clean and bright. $1600

2. Sinar X camera with normal bellows but no rear frame. Excellent condition. $700

Camera and sliding back together for $2150.

3. Sinaron Digital HR 35mm f4.0 lens (AKA Rodenstock 35mm f/4 APO Sironar Digital HR/HR Digaron-S 35mm f/4.0) in DB Mount in immaculate condition. S.K.Grimes can mount it in a brand new Copal 0 shutter for approximately $300. If you alreeady have a Copal shutter, you can do it yourself very easily. You'll still need an appropriate aperture scale, available from SKG. Or you can get it mounted into an Alpa or Cambo focusing mount for ~$1000 plus the cost of the Copal shutter. $1600

Or take everything for $3250.

Add Paypal fees and actual shipping costs for insured JapanPost EMS.

Please email or PM me for photos and any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking.

Kumar

FromJapan

Sinar X camera and Sinar sliding back are now sold.

The Sinaron Digital HR 35mm f4.0 lens is now available in a Copal 0 shutter at the same price.

Please PM or email me.

Thanks,
Kumar