Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Hasselblad H3D 39 Digital Camera with lenses

capsfoto

FS: Hasselblad H3D 39 Digital Camera with lenses

I am a retiring architectural photographer and I am selling my Hasselblad H3D digital camera. The camera is an '07 model and has been maintained and upgraded by Hasselblad including IR filter. I also have a standard HC 80mm 2.8 lens and a HC 28mm 4.0 wide angle lens. I am asking $12,500 + shipping & insurance for this equipment which includes carry case and original boxes, manual, etc. 16 ft 800 firewire cable also included.

If there is anyone who might like to do a partial trade for late Nikon digital equipment, I am looking to downgrade into Nikon digital DSLR for personal use. I would be willing to discuss options.

The camera is located in Arizona and can be inspected here prior to purchase. If interested, please contact me here or at [email protected].

Thank you for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3D 39 Digital Camera with lenses

Mate, I'd trade you in a heartbeat but I'd still be way short.
    Best of luck with your sale, I really do envy the person who takes you up on your offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

1. Can you show a pic of the rear LCD screen of the back?

2. And interested in Canon gear instead? Have 1d3 and a few lenses sitting in the dry box.

capsfoto

The Hasselblad H3D 39 digital camera and lenses have been sold. Thank you for your interest.