The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax G2 w/ 21mm, 28mm, 35mm, 45mm, 90mm & TLA200 Flash

7Deuce

Not Available

All of this equipment is in pristine shape. The camera doesn't have a scratch on it and is, as far as I can tell, in perfect mechanical condition. All of the lenses are perfectly clear, have silky smooth focus rings and snappy aperture rings. The gear used to belong to my uncle, who barely used any of it, before I inherited everything a couple of years ago. Since then I've shot about 40 rolls with it.
I personally think this is an amazing camera system and have had a lot of fun using it, but since I've purchased my M9 I haven't touched the G2, so it's time to let it go to a new caring home.
I have uploaded detailed pictures of everything to http://drop.io/ContaxG2

G2 body: $550
21mm f/2.8 Hologon: $600
28mm f/2.8 Biogon: $275
35mm f/2.0 Planar: $250
45mm f/2.0 Planar: $250
90mm f/2.8 Sonnar: $200
TLA200 Flash: $200

I also have champagne colored contax UV filters and contax branded leather pouches for all lenses except the 90mm (I'll throw in a generic filter or this one). I also have the contax branded metal hood for the 28mm, 35mm and 90mm lenses, but please note that the 90mm hood has a small dent in it.

If you're interested in purchasing all/or several items, please make an offer and I'll consider it. Buyer pays for shipping from Norway (roughly $60), I'll swallow the paypal fees. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.