The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB -anyone have a bbb2 bag that would like to sell?

back alley

i have an itch to try a bbb2 bag and am looking for a nice used one.

just checking...would it hold 2 bodies (rd1) with small lenses attached and 2 other small lenses?

joe

A

abenner

I had a BBB. A body and small lens will fit in a pocket but once you get to a medium size lens or add a hood it gets tight. Two bodies plus two lenses is pushing the limit for the bag. And of course there's no padding other than the base. I liked mine but just found the pockets too small for carrying an RF with lens and hood attached.

Have you contacted Stephen? Maybe he's got enough interest to order a few BBB2s again. The bags are well made and I think the black would be an improvement.

back alley

yours was a bbb and not a bbb2?

i had a bbb stealth and found it a bit too small. i like the idea of the bags and am hoping a bbb2 would be a better fit.