The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica Hexanon-M 90/2.8 -- $435

kzphoto

Konica Hexanon-M 90/2.8. Purchased from KEH sometime during the summer of '09. This lens produces amazing images on my M6TTL and pairs nicely with a 35/50 combo. KEH rated this lens at an EX- and I'd rate it right at the same level. The optics are flawless, but there is some paint wear around the focus ring. The focus is really buttery smooth and the aperture clicks are really crisp. No oil on blades / fungus in the lens. Lens comes with a B+W 010 MRC filter and Leica Front & Rear caps.

I have since upgraded to a 90/2 Pre-ASPH Summicron and would like to offer this lens to someone who will use it.

I'm open to trades in the form of a Contax G2 / glass.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

kevin at kzphoto dot org.

I'd like to keep this lens in the CONUS, but I'm willing to ship overseas if you'll cover paypal fees and shipping. I don't mind eating the paypal fees for CONUS, but shipping will be covered by the buyer.

Hi-Resolution photos on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xbleh/sets/72157623551803738/

Last edited: