The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 110 lenses, 110>m4/3 adapter

I bought these lenses a few months ago and had a lot of fun trying them on m4/3. But they are of course apertureless and don't beat my favorite legacy lenses, like the Olympus Pen ones. (They render very nicely, though!)

RJ 110-to-m4/3 adapter, $35
Pentax 70mm 110 lens (uncommon!), good shape, caps, $45
Pentax 24mm 110 lens, good shape, $10
Pentax 50mm 110 lens, good shape, front cap, $15

Pentax 20-40mm 110 zoom, CONVERTED TO M MOUNT with some epoxy and an LTM adapter. This means you can use it on m4/3 WITH LEICA M MOUNT ADAPTER. (You can even stick it on an M camera, but it's scale focus only and vignettes heavily, of course.) Comes with front cap and rear cap with a DIY aperture hole (around f/8) punched into it...you can leave the aperture cap on while the lens is mounted on m4/3! $45

Prices listed include shipping in the US. Overseas shipping, add $10. BUY THE WHOLE PILE FOR $110 shipped!

PM me or email to inverseroom at gmail.
Thanks!
John