The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus E-P2 w/ 14-45 and 20 1.7

stevem8

Selling an Olympus E-P2 with 14-42 kit zoom and the Panasonic 20 1.7. This E-P2 is just like new, no marks, no scuffs, no problems. In box with all paperwork and yes the EVF is included. This was my wife's cameras and she told me to sell since she never uses it. I use my M9 too much so never use this anymore.

Will sell as a kit only and will not separate the 20mm lens. I do not do paypal, but can take check, MO or possibly use google checkout if you want to use a credit card.

Price: $1199 for the whole package, (E-P2, Kit Zoom, Panny 20 1.7, all in boxes and perfect condition) free shipping vis USPS priority mail.

Steve

stevem8

Oh, also..if you have any interesting trades I may be interested in anything Leica, even film related.

zoz63

Hi Steve
I have E-P1 and love to have E-P2.Do have heaps of Leica gear to trade ..if you like give me your wish list.
cheers
Zoran
New Australian
P.S. Must say I do not have M9...but you do not need one anyway.

Oh, also..if you have any interesting trades I may be interested in anything Leica, even film related.

stevem8

Had some interesting trade offers so far but this is still available. Just want to note I will ship to USA only on this due to previous problem many years ago when shipping to Canada.

I'm also looking for a Leica CM so maybe a CM and cash would work, or a nice CL? Thanks

Steve